Brunei Rainforest Birding
Tour Duration: 2D1N & 3D2N
Tour Departs: Daily 0800 hours from hotel lobby
Tour End: 1400hours
Tour Minimum 2 adults
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the price
Brunei (BORNEO) is covered by 76% pristine tropical rainforest have attracted many bird’s species to come for sheltering. With the current record, there are 450+ species of birds found in Brunei include *Blue-Headed Pitta, *Bornean Banded Kingfisher, *Bornean Black magpie, *Yellow-Rumped Flowerpecker, *Spectacled Flowerpecker possibly new Borneo endemic, *Dusky Munia, *Bornean Crested Fireback, *Golden-Faced Barbet, *Bornean Brown Barbet this is just to name a few.
Beautiful Garnet pitta, Roulroul, Red-billed Malkoha, Red-Naped Trogon, Erpornis, Dusky Broadbill, Reddish Scops Owl, Large Frogmouth, and the most critically endangered Helmeted Hornbill and many more.
What you will get
· Transportation round trip
· Accommodation type Dormitory Bunk Bed attached toilet and Shower
· Naturalist English Speaking Guide
· 2D1N Birding Meal are 1-breakfast, 2-lunch, 1-dinner and 1-tea break
· 3D2N Birding Meal are 2-breakfast, 3-lunch, 2-dinner and 2-tea break
· Kindly advise us if you are vegetarian and allergy?
· Free flow drinking water refill
· Meriuk Farmstay is Powered by generator to run the lights, and electric fans
· Wellington Boots (please bring your own socks)
You need to know
· Porters, Laundry, and Extra charges for Optional Activity
· We do not provide Towel, Soap, Shower Jell, or Shampoo
· We do not provide water bottle
Recommended to bring
Items you should bring
I. Several sets of comfortable short and long sleeve changing clothing [suitable for light physical activity] e.g. Tracksuits, light fitting trousers, swimwear, sweatshirts, sport, T-shirt, Towel, rain jacket and headlamp torch
II. One pair shoe/sandal suitable for physical activity, light walking shoe that you don’t mind getting wet, muddy or dirty.
III. Water bottle, cap or hat, sunglasses, insect repellent and sun screen
IV. Writing material such as note book, pen / pencil
V. Camera, film, view or handy cam and extra battery / waterproof bag