Tour Duration: 2D1N & 3D2N
Tour Departs: Daily 0800 hours from hotel lobby
Tour End: 1400 hours
Minimum 2 adults
Contact us at email@example.com for the price
Brunei is covered by 76% tropical rainforest, sheltering many common to the rarest Borneo wildlife. The highlight of this tour is to see a wide range of Brunei wildlife in their original wild habitat.
The Borneo endemic wildlife such as the *Bornean Pigmy Squirrel, *North Bornean Gibbon, *Bornean Horn Frog, *Bornean Colugo, *Bornean Pigmy Phyton, *Hose’s Grey Langur, *Bornean Striped Palm Civet, *Bornean Porcupine, *Bornean Leopard Cat, *Dusky Munia, *Bornean Yellow Muntjac, *Painted Tree Shrew, *Striped Tree Shrew, *Bornean Brown Barbet, *Golden-Faced Barbet, *Blue-Headed Pitta, *Bornean Crested Fireback, *Bornean Banded Kingfisher, *Red Langur, and *Euphaea ameeka a damselfly can only be found in Brunei and other Borneo wildlifes.
The knowledge and skills that we have would provide you with higher chances and opportunities to seek the wildlife whereabouts. It also enable us to fulfill the needs of all wildlife enthusiasts and photographers.
What you will get
· Transportation round trip
· Accommodation: Dormitory Bunk Bed attached with toilet and shower
· Naturalist English Speaking Guide
· 2D1N Birding Meal are 1-breakfast, 2-lunch, 1-dinner and 1-tea break
· 3D2N Birding Meal are 2-breakfast, 3-lunch, 2-dinner and 2-tea break
· Kindly advise us if you are vegetarian and if you have any allergy?
· Free flow drinking water refill
· Meriuk Farmstay is Powered by generator to run the lights, and electric fans
· Wellington Boots (please bring your own socks)
You need to know that
· Porters, Laundry, and Extra charges for Optional Activity
· We do not provide Towel, Soap, Shower Jell, or Shampoo
· We do not provide water bottle
Recommended To Bring
Items you should bring
I. Several sets of comfortable short and long sleeve changing clothing [suitable for light physical activity] e.g. Tracksuits, light fitting trousers, T-shirt, Towel, rain jacket and headlamp or torch and small FIRST AID KITS
II. One pair shoe/sandal suitable for physical activity, light Walking shoe that you don’t mind getting wet, muddy or dirty
III. Toiletries such as Shampoo, Shower gel, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste and others
IV. Water bottle, cap or hat, sunglasses, insect repellent and sun screen cream
V. Writing material such as note book, pen / pencil
VI. Camera, film, view or handy cam and extra battery or charger / Plastic bag